CREW NJ is managed by a Board of Directors that works together to set and accomplish the Chapter’s strategic goals—helping to advance the success of women in commercial real estate. Serving on the CREW NJ Board of Directors is a unique opportunity for leadership and networking among other ambitious men and women working in the commercial real estate field. All CREW NJ Board members, directors, and committee chairs serve individual terms of two years.
2018 CREW NJ Board of Directors
Tara P. Carver, Esq.
Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr LLP
Director - Sponsorship
Elisa Louise Buckley
Langan Engineering & Environmental Services, Inc.
Director -Philanthropy/Community Service/Outreach
Johnson Controls, Inc.
Advisor Past President
Rebecca Machinga, CPA
Advisor Past President
Susan C. Karp, Esq.
Sills Cummis & Gross P.C.
Reasons to Serve
- Increased visibility within the CRE industry
- Leadership skills and experience that benefit you and your company
- Impact on the future of women in CRE
- Expanded professional connections
- Opportunity to influence direction and benefits of CREW [CHAPTER NAME] membership
- Must attend a minimum of four meetings in each CREW NJ year
- President, President-Elect and Secretary shall hold office for a term of one year
- All other Officers of the Board of Directors shall hold office for a term of two years
- Membership in good standing for a minimum of two years within CREW Network
- Active member of a CREW NJ committee for at least one year
- Demonstration of influence within the Commercial Real Estate industry
Nominating and Election Process
- Membership shall elect a President, President-elect, Director of Membership, Director of Programming, Director of Philanthropy, two (2) Directors of Sponsorship, two (2) Directors of Special Projects, Treasurer, Recording Secretary
- Members interested in being on the Board of Directors will fill out a Leadership Application and nominate another member or self-nominate
- Leadership Development Team reviews applications and makes recommendations to Board of Directors
- The approved slate is electronically presented to the general membership for a vote
● 2017 Diane Menard
Prestige Title Agency, Inc.
● 2016 Rebecca Machinga, CPA
Withum Smith + Brown, PC
● 2015 Susan Karp, Esq.
Sills Cummis & Gross PC
● 2014 Monica Ceres, Esq.
Giordano Halleran & Ciesla, PC
● 2013 Patricia Riedel
● 2012 Cheryl Hardt