By joining CREW NJ and the entirety of CREW Network, you are advancing your career and supporting the success of women in commercial real estate.
- Targeted, Effective Networking: Network with other commercial real estate professionals to build relationships, foster new business, and promote mutual business interests.
- Professional Development: Maximize your potential and achieve professional growth and excellence. CREW NJ promotes the advancement of professional development of women in commercial real estate and related fields. Educate yourself in the real estate field and attend events where prominent speakers address diverse and compelling issues that impact the commercial real estate industry. For a list of upcoming events, click here!
- Discounts: CREW NJ members receive a discounted rate at meetings and are welcome to bring guests. CREW NJ members may also attend the annual convention and other events at member rates.
- Give Back: Opportunities for active participation and contribution to your community through charitable programs.
Every CREW member contributes to the collective knowledge, experience, and voice of both CREW NJ and CREW Network. We welcome all industry leaders who meet the following requirements:
- Experience: The individual must have at least 5 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry. Haven’t reached 5 years yet? Applicants with less than 5 years experience may be admitted as associate full members — contact the CREW NJ office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-585-6871 for more information!
- Employment: The individual must be currently employed in a full-time professional position in one or more of the CREW Network Qualified Fields of Commercial Real Estate (QFCRE).
Questions about your eligibility for membership? Contact email@example.com for more information.