CREW NJ (Commercial Real Estate Women, Inc. New Jersey) is a not-for-profit organization founded in 1982 that promotes communication and interaction between experienced commercial real estate professionals in New Jersey.
With a robust membership, CREW NJ is the leading New Jersey organization for professional women involved in all aspects of commercial and industrial real estate.
Our members come from diverse fields and backgrounds, which provides CREW NJ with a remarkable depth and breadth of industry talent - accountants, architects, appraisers, asset/property managers, attorneys, consultants, developers, engineers, lenders, leasing and sales brokers, mortgage bankers/brokers, marketing specialists, market and investment analysts, corporate real estate representatives, and title/escrow officers.
CREW NJ is a member organization of CREW Network, the premier business networking organization dedicated to transforming the commercial real estate industry by advancing women globally. Member organizations and networks comprise over 10,000 members who represent every discipline within the industry and are located in 74 major global markets.
Since 1982, CREW NJ has connected commercial real estate professionals in the New Jersey area, working together to:
- Encourage and promote business and professional opportunities for women in the commercial real estate industry
- Provide a communication network among women in the field of commercial real estate
- Support professional development and expertise of our members through educational opportunities, which directly affect your day-to-day work and promote real change
- Encourage the recognition of professional women in the field of commercial real estate
- Promote the highest professional standards among our members